News and Events
Sofia University and the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism signed a contract under the project "Energy Efficiency Measures in Public Buildings - 5th tranche"
A ceremony of official giving of the Agreements on the rights and commitment of the beneficiaries which were selected under the project "Energy Efficiency Measures in Public Buildings - 5th tranche", co-funded by the Kozloduy International Fund, was held in the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism on 7th May, 2013.
Sofia University was given the award "Oboriste" for 2012
The award is given annually by the Association "Renaissance 21st c." for contribution in preserving national identity and Bulgarian spirit in the contemporary social development.
Prof. Todor Deligeorgiev, Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy was given a medal for research for 2012.
Prof. Todor Deligeorgiev, Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy, Sofia University was awarded a medal by Dyers’ Company for his research in the field of dyes at an official ceremony in Dyers’ Hall, London.
- Bulgarian System of Higher Education
- General Rules for Admission
- Applicants from EU member countries
- Applicants from non EU member countries
- Learning Bulgarian as a Foreign Language
- Tuition fees for the academic 2012/2013 year
- Accommodation and other facilities
- Recognition of foreign higher education in Sofia University